[Cynnabar] How much more can we give?

Monique Rio mrio at umich.edu
Wed Feb 8 19:11:05 UTC 2012

I'm looking forward to getting more official information.

Also, I agree that hard numbers aren't needed right now, but before
Saturday I would like at least some kind of ball-park estimate of how
much we could reasonably expect to give to other groups in the coming
months. Basically, if giving $1200 on Saturday means we can only give
$20 to other groups, we might want to rethink the $1200 amount.

-Jadzia