[Cynnabar] legal fee payment

kathrynless at comcast.net kathrynless at comcast.net
Thu Feb 9 22:09:41 UTC 2012

Hello Cynnabar,

I have not entered into this conversation previously but have watched it and discussed it privately. So after doing the research and listening, I wish to say at this time that although I would believe that this group is most generous and would gladly help others, I feel very strongly that if a rule exists it must be followed until it is changed. I believe that giving without feeling the need for credit is truly "paying it forward" and a behavior that is deep in the core of the entire Barony. I do not think this would be in question with providing the current amount our Seneschal stated in his email. Since it is after all, it is what our "rules"call for. . Thus with what has been deemed by our duly appointed Senechal as a "substantial objection" present, we have no other move but to support fully as a united group his descision. Anything else would , in my opinion, be not following the rules or supporting a duly appointed officer of this group.

Thank you for listening

Lady Katherine Hatton VonRahm