[Cynnabar] Fwd: [Mid] MK Herald's Pointe & Scribal Collegium

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 16:27:15 UTC 2012

I'd also like to add that this is a quaint, local event that always manages to have a wealth of well knowledgeable teachers and informative classes. If you don't plan to teach --- plan to attend! It's a good time.

Hannah

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton