[Cynnabar] Fwd: [Mid] Pre-registration weblink for the upcoming Faires for both Entrants and Judges

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 14:58:32 UTC 2012

Good morning good gentles!

For everyone planning to partake in the spring A&S Faires, please pre
register. Last year I believe was the fist time you could do it online, and
here is this years link.

As seen by the conversation, there have been kinks, but it should now be
working.

If you are not sure if you want to enter, or do you need help to plan your
documentation or find your category?  Please feel free to contact me. And
if you want a practice run this time - or just see how it works, don't miss
the St Katherine of the Tower event!

Best,
Arina de Traentorp
MOAS