[Cynnabar] Celtic Festival - July 14 - Save the Date!

Malachy von Ulm malachy at pfrc.org
Tue Jul 3 03:06:51 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 03:21:58PM -0400, Charles Cohen wrote:
> I plan on attending. Do note (everyone) that this is the same day as Simple
> Day, and I know Cynnabar fighters sometimes plan to go to that.
>
> I will bring my armored fighting gear and will gladly help demo that.

My armor is quite far from being demo-worthy but I could contribute some
time that day.  I must admit, however, that I've previously spent most of my
time at that event watching the heavy games and would probably beg-off much
of the demo.

Getting there at all will depend on catching up on enough work.  Please post
possible schedules when they're available and I'll see what I can do.

--
Malachy

"Ancient nightmares. Archaic legends.  Enigmatic dreams. All of it is true."
Abney Park - All the Myths are True.