[Cynnabar] Fireworks!

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:17:43 UTC 2012

Good morning!!

Looking at today and tonight's weather, I am a little personally concerned
about going to the fireworks.  It looks like we might be having on-and-off
again thunderstorms throughout the day and into tomorrow.  I will continue
to monitor the weather, but maybe we could try for a secondary activity
(like bowling?)

More to come!!
Giovanna