[Cynnabar] Sunday Practice/Tourneys/Memorial

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 02:56:19 UTC 2012

Hello All,

This Sunday we have several things going on.

It is our regular monthly Kill and Grill with the monthly tourneys. So
bring a dish to pass and something to grill and hang out after practice! We
generally light the coals between 4 and 5pm.

There is also a regional rapier melee practice being held. If you are a
rapier fighter come on out and get in on probably the last chance for some
valuable melee practice before Pennsic!

And, we will be starting the afternoon with a short memorial for Warder
Arnold at 12:30. Come and spend a few moments honoring one who has made
such an impact not just in Cynnabar but throughout the Kingdom.

Tairdelbach and Hannah

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran