[Cynnabar] Fireworks!

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 20:01:08 UTC 2012

Hello everyone -

I am planning on attending the Hudson Mill fireworks display again this
year and wanted to put out an invitation for anyone interested to join us!
 They will be at Hudson Mills metropark in Dexter on July 3rd at 10pm.
 Like last year, though - I plan to get there fairly early so that I can
set up a grill, have some food and spend time with family and friends.

More information regarding the fireworks can be found here:
http://michiganfireworks.com/events/hudson-mills-metropark/

I will try to get the same location as last year.  Now I just need to find
a map and send it out with a mark as to where that is.....forthcoming!

If you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks!
Giovanna