[Cynnabar] Fireworks!

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:31:15 UTC 2012

Hello again!

This is just an update and a reminder regarding fireworks next week.
Information (general) can be found here:
http://michiganfireworks.com/events/hudson-mills-metropark/

It will be on Tuesday, July 3rd at 10pm at Hudson Mills Metropark.
My plan is to be there around 5-6pm so I can set up a grill, get a good
space, etc.

I will be around the same space as last year.
If you look at this map:
http://www.metroparks.com/metroparks/images/maps/hudson_mills_park.pdf

I will be around the baseball diamond near #4.
I will see about setting up some type of flag, but you can also call me
on my cellphone if you can't find me: (734) 223-9745.

Yours!
Giovanna