[Cynnabar] Last day to register!

Malachy von Ulm malachy at pfrc.org
Fri Jun 15 14:21:51 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 09:06:49AM -0400, Hannah wrote:
> One final reminder... Today is the last day to pre-register for Pennsic. Must be done by 11 pm tonight!!!

Just to double check, nothing needs to be done beyond registering and paying
at the Pennsic web site, correct?  I ask because I was emailed by Sir Straum
about the registration deadline.  This makes me wonder if I'm not visibly
registered with Cynnabar for some reason.

I did register with "Cynnabar".

--
Malachy

"Ancient nightmares. Archaic legends.  Enigmatic dreams. All of it is true."
Abney Park - All the Myths are True.