[Cynnabar] Last day to register!

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 15:12:52 UTC 2012

Hi Malachy,

That should be all you need to do. I'm not sure but it may take a few days
to get through their system and onto the list Sir Straum can see.

Also if you want a receipt/confirmation you need to follow the links on the
Coopers Lake site and either print it or have it emailed to you. Doing this
would also be a good check to make sure they have received your
registration/payment.

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran