[Cynnabar] Celtic Festival - July 14 - Save the Date!

Iain Ruadh treeweasel42-cynnabar at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 23:31:47 UTC 2012

I won't be attending Simple Day this year, so I will plan to bring my full 14th CE harness and gear.   If I'm not out working the fighting demo, I'll try to set up a repair/maintenance area with gear/items/armour that folks can handle/discuss/pickup and generally have some good chats on.

Cpt Iain Ruadh

“I have no use for bodyguards, but I have very specific use for two highly trained certified public accountants.” -Elvis Presley

"Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things." -Lazarus Long,