[Cynnabar] SE Michigan Youth Combat Practice

Lord Kazmer lordkazmer at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 16:01:30 UTC 2012

The next regularly scheduled Youth Combat practice for Southeastern Michigan is next Sunday, 24 June, 2012.

1pm - 5pm
Norman J Halmich Park
3001 E 13 Mile Rd
Warren, MI 48092

This is the same time, and location, as the Heavy and Fencing practice.  There will also be youth rapier.

As always I will bring loaner gear and there will also be youth rapier gear available.

The Barony of Roaring Waste will also have their monthly BBQ.  If you wish to participate, bring your meat to grill (grills provided) and a dish to pass.

THL Nyilas Kazmer
Middle Kingdom Deputy Earl Marshal
Youth Combat

There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we have met the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us.

Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)