[Cynnabar] Moving Craft night!

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 16:54:01 UTC 2012

Greetings all!

We, my deputies and I, have decided to move craft night from Wednesday
to Tuesday, to hopefully enable some more people to come. This will be
effective of next week, the 26th of June. This week craft night will
be on Wednesday as usual.

And what can you do then, on craft night, I may hear?

Well, we have the clay set up, we have wood working tools, fiber stuff
and a lot more. You can bring your own project or you can choose
between a lot of different projects, anything from viking boxes to
notebooks and toy horses. These workshop directions will be available
as and when they are finished and tested :). They will contain a list
of materials and tools required for the project and how to do, so even
if you cannot come to us, you should be able to do it yourself. For
now, they are available at craft night, and then we will work on
putting them online.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Best,
Arina de Traentorp
MOAS