[Cynnabar] "Brave" Movie and Demo - Saturday, June 23

Jennifer Genoveva jenniferlynangel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 17:19:41 UTC 2012

Things are shaping up for our "Brave" movie and demo this Saturday! I'm
still waiting for the movie times to be released for Saturday, but right
now our plan is to see the movie as a group IN OUR GARB around 7:00 pm or
shortly thereafter. When I have a specific time (probably around Thursday),
I'll post it again to the list and ask who plans to attend.

We will get six complimentary tickets from the theatre, and I will give
them to the six volunteers who contributed the most time to help us out
beforehand at our information table in the lobby. Even if you can't
volunteer, I'd still really love it if you came to see the movie with us --
it'll be fun to see it together, and we're still promoting what we love by
being there together, having fun, in our garb. :)

Speaking of volunteers, I've received confirmation from seven people to
staff our table in the Quality 16 theater lobby on Saturday before the
movie, but I could use a few more as I'd like to have at least two people
per shift. Here's what the schedule looks like right now:

11-1 - Godaeth

1-3 - Johannes and Rebekah

3-5 - Ermenrich

5-7 - Claire, Ceara, and Josseline

If you can help out in the morning (11 am - 1 pm) or afternoon (3-5 pm),
please let me know!

--
Im Dienst,
   Genoveva  ~♥~