[Cynnabar] "Brave" Demo Success!

Hannah hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 14:01:20 UTC 2012

Thanks to everyone for coming and spreading the word about the fun we have in Cynnabar. We are sorry we had a family obligation this weekend and couldn't join.

Special thanks to Genoveva on her first great demo... I'm sure the future ones will be just as fun for us and informative for the public.

Hannah and Tairdelbach

Sent from my iPhone