[Cynnabar] "Brave" Demo Success!

Jennifer Genoveva jenniferlynangel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 13:14:56 UTC 2012

Yesterday's little demo at the movie theater for the opening weekend of
"Brave" was a success! We distributed nearly 100 Cynnabar brochures, 50
Brave-specific flyers, and 50 Brave coloring pages (with the Cynnabar info
at bottom, of course). I also collected information for a number of people
who want us to contact them, and I saw plenty of genuine interest,
including some people who'd heard of the SCA before and just hadn't taken
the leap.

My most sincere gratitude to the many people who helped yesterday: Gregor,
Alexander, Godaeth, Dillon, Brigitta, Johannes, Rebekah, Ermenrich,
Josseline, Ceara, Claire, AnneMarie, and Dag for coming out early to help
us at our demo table! And a special thank you to Benedicta, Sahla, Lutr,
Simone, Adler, and their two sons for joining us to see "Brave" in the
evening. Thank you all for helping Cynnabar and for supporting me in one of
my first forays as a chatelaine.

Oh, and the movie was great, too!

--
Im Dienst,