[Cynnabar] SCA Benefit Auction/Gala

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Wed Jun 27 04:07:07 UTC 2012

Hi folks,
In case you hadn't heard, there will be a benefit Gala and Auction at
Pennsic this year to help with the expenses of the SCA and the
kingdoms. Artists are donating works to the fundraiser and there is a
web site where more and more of these works will be appearing in an
online gallery presentation so that people can see what will be
available. There is some really amazing stuff on there and if you want
to get some really top notch art and have your dollars go to a good
cause, this is your chance. There is no minimum bid. You can learn
more at the web site:
http://knowneworldauction.org

I have a contribution which has not been added to the web site yet,
but you can see it at:
http://www.randyasplund.com/pages/scribepg/proudsca.html

I also have a miniature page in a miniature frame on a miniature easel
at:
http://www.randyasplund.com/pages/scribepg/wondrousplace.html

RanthulfR

Randy Asplund
Facebook: "Randy Asplund, Artist"
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103 USA