[Cynnabar] Baron Wars camping & potluck (for day-trippers too!)

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 15:44:06 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Just one last notice...I'm heading to Fort Meigs tomorrow about 12 to grab space for us. If you'd like to camp with us either Friday or Saturday nights, please drop me a note and we'll save you some space! Right now we have about 12 tents in camp -- so it should be good fun.

Also, we're planning to do a potluck both nights for dinner (there's no feast). Traditional potluck of just bring a dish to pass is fine if you're interested in participating. I will also bring along a grill if you feel the need to light something on fire. :) Even if you're day-tripping, feel free to join us!

Looking forward to camping at the fort!

Hannah

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton