[Cynnabar] OT- A little HTML help please?

Gwommy 'Bill' Holderman gwommy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 15:45:54 UTC 2012

Greetings RanthulfR,

I'm not sure if anyone else replied or not. I don't currently have time to
help you with this project since I have a few other projects that I'm
working on. But I tried to click on the link in your signature to check out
your site and the link appears to be broken. So at the very least, I
figured I could at least give a little advice and useful search terms to
use.
 You'd probably want to use a CSS template, perhaps one with 2 columns. As
for your vertical menu, the position should be fixed. I'd also suggest
making the header of the page fixed as well. Some good websites for
templates of pages and menus would be dynamicdrive.com or cssportal.com.

--Gwommy