[Cynnabar] OT: Help with moving for Uillec and Ilse

Heidi Lemon heidi.ma2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:32:30 UTC 2012

Good Afternoon,

Many of you have asked when you can help us move, Uillec MacLamont and I
are ready for your help this weekend, on Sunday  March 25, 2010 and the
following week during the day or evening.  Uillec is off work the week of
March 26th.  We will be working on Sunday from about 9am to whenever.
There will of course be pizza and beverages for those that can come and
help.

Thank you a head of time!  Any time you can give is very much appreciated.
:)

We will be having an open house party sometime in early summer.

If you need phone or address please contact me via personal message.

--
The true character of a man is shown by how he treats his mother when she
is old.