[Cynnabar] St. Cecilia Thank Yous

Monique Rio mrio at umich.edu
Sun May 13 20:24:24 UTC 2012

Hi all,

St. Cecilia was such a great event yesterday, and it was mostly
because of all the help I received. I'd underestimated what was
involved in running such an event, but feel blessed to have such a
supportive Barony. :)

Specifically I'd like to thank:

Their Excellencies Hannah and Tairdelbach for their support at the event.

People who helped with setup on Friday:
Aelfric, Vincent and Ermenrich

People who worked at gate:
Midair, Alina, Natalie, Tim, Hannah, Tairdelbach, Claire, and Aelfric

To those who hosted out of town guests:
Midair, Alina, Arin, and Ranthulfur

And to Midair and Alina again for hosting the brunch this morning. I'm
hoping it becomes a tradition. ^_~

Ermenrich for fetching pizza, letting everyone know what was going on
and where things were, for taking notes at the A&S discussion, and for
heralding the concert. You are so great. :-D

Aelfric for being on site all day, taking care of the gate related
things, and for taking the banners after the event, and for helping
clean up and showing me what i needed to do for that.

Johannes, for helping with odds and ends during the event, for taking
pictures of the concert, and for helping with tear-down.

Arin, who also helped with odds and ends at the event, who helped with
tear-down, and who kept checking on me to see if anything was needed.
:)

Kasha, who warmed up the choir for me, helped me make sure my i's were
dotted and t's were crossed, and helped with tear down.

The teachers:
Simcha, Lutr, Kasha, Gyuri, and Aaron

To all of you who brought snacks, especially Magda for her cookie
dough truffles. :)

And, of course, to Aaron who helped with everything.

Yay event!

I'm not sure if I'll have a proposal for St. Cecilia at the Tower II
ready for tomorrow's meeting, but you can probably expect one within
the next month or so. :P

-Jadzia

P.S. If I missed you in my thank-yous it probably wasn't on purpose. I
went to bed at about 4AM last night...