[Cynnabar] St. Cecilia Thank Yous

Hannah hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 20:54:56 UTC 2012

Thank you Jadzia for a great day of music fun and running the event! Everything went very well and We were impressed with the number of people in attendance and the entire performance. We were very touched by the dedication as well!

Another great event, Cynnabar!

Hannah and Tairdelbach

Sent from my iPhone