[Cynnabar] Archery Practice Sun. 5/20 & bonus: What Is A "Royal Round"?

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Fri May 18 19:25:12 UTC 2012

Thank you Lady Godaeth for this great information!

I would like to make sure everyone realizes though that this weekend is not
a Kill and Grill. This is a make up date for the armoured tourney that did
not happen last month. The next Kill and Grill will be on June 3rd when we
hold the Tourneys for May. I apologize for my earlier note which was
written hastily and therefore not as detailed as it should have been.

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran