[Cynnabar] Nicola's

Pat West fortune561 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 05:09:55 UTC 2012

Thank you very much to everyone who volunteered to gift wrap at Nicola's Books last Saturday.
All went well.
Everyone was prompt, friendly and helpful.  Nicola was pleased with the unique atmosphere that the SCA created.
I will be sending out a reminder at mid-week for next Saturday's crew.   We are looking forward to the singers.  I hope they are still able to perform.
There were some business cards at the table.  It would be great to have some flyers too, if possible.

ThanksAmyon