[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda for 11/25/12 meeting and Officer Report night!

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 04:33:28 UTC 2012

Will have our Cynnabar Baronial Business Meeting on Monday. It’s also
Officer Report night!

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

In service,

-Finn

Seneschal

Event and Demo Reports

Nicola’s books holiday gift wrapping (Nov. 24th) –

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Ann Arbor Christian School Demo (Dec 6th) –

Wassail (Dec. 8th)  –

Cynnabar Holiday Gift Exchange (Dec. 17th)  –.

Terpsichore (April. 6th, 2013)  –

St. Cecilia at the Tower Event proposal (May 18th, 2013) –

Old Business

Muslin for costume shop budget proposal – Mistress Millisant’s costume shop
graciously lets us use their space for our garb workshops. In the past, we
have donated muslin (for making costume patterns) and it has been suggested
we should do another donation. This is a budget item proposal for spending
up to $150 on 44”-45” wide, 50 yard bolt of muslin. Finn has found an online
resource for a full 50yd. bolt for around $100 (+shipping). So the budget of
up to $150 was suggested to make sure shipping cost were covered. This would
be considered the 2nd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval process.

Fixing loaner leg armor (placeholder only, not under active discussion) –

New Business

Announcements

Officer Repots (normally done on 4th Tuesday of each month)

Exchequer (Vincent) –

Webminister (Aaron) –

Fencing Marshal (Galen) –

MoAS (Arin) –

Mo Youth (Ceara) –

Chatelaine (Genoveva) –

Chronicler (Ermenrich) –

Herald (Simcha) –

Knight Marshal (Jason) –

Archery Marshal (Godaeth) –

Seneschal (Finn) –

Baron and Baroness (Hanna and Tairdelbach) –