[Cynnabar] Cynnabar holiday gift exchange (with rules!)

rufquad at comcast.net rufquad at comcast.net
Fri Nov 30 20:39:20 UTC 2012

While I have a brain (doesn't happen very often...) I have a question. When Finn first read the rules to me I had another question as well, but it has escaped the steel trap that is my memory these days. Maybe he'll remember what it was.

Regarding Note 2, does this person simply trade with someone how does that work? Since at that point everyone has a gift, if s/he steals from someone then s/he ends up with two gifts and the person stolen from has nothing. How does that get worked out?

Margarete