[Cynnabar] Last Kill and Grill for the season!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 18:38:13 UTC 2012

Greetings Cynnabar!

Just a quick reminder that this coming weekend we will host the final Kill and Grill of the season at our regular outdoor practice site at Island Park. Craft, visit, fight, and eat!

Come join the fighters of the Barony as we hold our Monthly Tournament for Armored and Rapier fighting for the month of September (be it a tad late!). Winners will have the honor of running the October's tournament and gain a place in the Cynnabar Grand Tournament event on November 3, 2012.

After fighting ends (or about 4 pm) the coals will be lit and we will share in a potluck picnic style meal. Bring a dish to pass and your own meat to put on the grill. (It's suggested you bring feast gear or paper products.)

Hope you can make it!

Hannah and Tairdelbach

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton