[Cynnabar] Coronation thank yous

Martha Sieting osermart at msu.edu
Tue Oct 2 14:50:20 UTC 2012

And thanks also to everyone who contributed items for the One Dolla No Holla Bake Sale!  We made $209 for the Pennsic Royal Encampment Improvement Fund.  The array of treats was fantastic!

Thanks to Lord Uillec for setting up many of the early goodies while I was dealing with morning court and thanks to Lord Gilebert for helping me out throughout the day.

Helena
Bake Sale Pest and Fenris Signet