[Cynnabar] Coronation thank yous

Genoveva von Lübeck genoveva.von.lubeck at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 15:37:08 UTC 2012

Coronation was such a wonderful event!

I would also like to thank everyone who came out to setup on Friday night
and helped us lug stuff, set up the big shadefly for Their Majesties royal
presence on the field, and fold programs.

Thank you to everyone who volunteered to be a royal retainer, guard, or
page, even those of you who insisted I state the password every time I
walked by (you know who you are!).

Thank you to Josseline for keeping an eye out for new folks and an eye on
the Gold Key tub.

Thank you to Sgt. Finn for helping us make the flying dragon that bore Her
Majesty into morning court.

Thank you to Her Excellency Baroness Hannah, Lady Ilse, and Her Ladyship
Helena for the fabulous food they made for the royalty.

Thank you to Their Majesties, King Dag and Queen AnneMarie, for working
tirelessly to make this an "event" worth attending, including, but not
limited to, the flying dragon, the meeting with the old caretaker, and the
appointment of the new Keeper of the Dragon.

Thank you to Mistress Claire for making it all happen right here in the
great Barony of Cynnabar. You are an inspiration to me.

And a VERY special thank you to Lord Gregor, who crafted the privacy screen
for the royalty room, lugged all the heavy stuff, helped with the regalia
transfers, set out and took down the road signs, prepared the royalty room,
made me rest when I could, and helped me every single step of the way ...
almost all exclusively behind the scenes. I couldn't have done this with
you.

Genoveva
Chamberlain to Their Royal Majesties of the Middle Kingdom ... among other
things :)