[Cynnabar] Trip to the Kelsey?

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:45:47 UTC 2012

Hello all!

I was wondering what the interest would be in visiting the Kelsey Museum
again?
I know that not everyone got to attend last time, so I thought I would
throw it back out there again.

Starting November 2nd, the Museum will be opening their exhibit,
"Conserving Antiquity", which will be focusing more on the preservation
side of museums and collections care.  I personally find this interesting
(as a museum curator), but I wanted to see what you all thought.

Let me know!

I can also look again into seeing about going to the DIA or the University
of Michigan Art Museum for a possible behind-the-scenes tour.

Yours,
Giovanna