[Cynnabar] Trip to the Kelsey?

Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ceara.inghean.mhuirghease at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 02:11:50 UTC 2012

I haven't gone and would love to! Is it possible that this take place on a different night than Friday this time?

~-~ Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ~-~(Stephanie Bates) "

"Here's to
you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you
and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours and mine and
ours have done for you and yours!"

 Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 12:45:47 -0400
From: elaine242 at gmail.com
To: barony at cynnabar.org
Subject: [Cynnabar] Trip to the Kelsey?

Hello all! I was wondering what the interest would be in visiting the Kelsey Museum again?
I know that not everyone got to attend last time, so I thought I would throw it back out there again.
 Starting November 2nd, the Museum will be opening their exhibit, "Conserving Antiquity", which will be focusing more on the preservation side of museums and collections care.  I personally find this interesting (as a museum curator), but I wanted to see what you all thought.

Let me know! I can also look again into seeing about going to the DIA or the University of Michigan Art Museum for a possible behind-the-scenes tour. Yours,Giovanna