[Cynnabar] Hoobah Cynnabar Archers!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 17:24:09 UTC 2012

Greetings great populace of Cynnabar!

For those who were not in attendance at court at Coronation...or were maybe too far in the back to see for one reason or another please read on!

This 29th day of September, A.S. XLVII, Tairdelbach and Hannah, Baron and Baroness of Cynnabar, being so proud of the representation of the archers of Cynnabar made a proclamation and presentation before Their Majesties, Dag and AnneMarie, King and Queen of these Middle Lands. Let it be known that within the vast remembrance of those throughout Our lands of Cynnabar We are all unable to recall an event in our Barony's history in which we hosted archery activities. Or a time in which there were so many of Our populace who were interested in practicing the martial arts and skill of archery. Just as other martial activities have been awarded armored fighting tabards or rapier arm scarves -- it is with great pride that We will now award unto archers of Cynnabar a gift of an arm guard bearing the Baronial livery. We have never been more proud of the enthusiasm and newly found skills that all of you have displayed for this group -- both here in Cynnabar,
 and away at other events.

Archers who were not in attendance for court at this event should expect a summons to present themselves before Us at Our court at Wassail on December 8th!

With great admiration,
Tairdelbach and Hannah