[Cynnabar] Sunday Archery Practice 10/14: reminder

Elizabeth Calhoun lizcal at umich.edu
Fri Oct 12 10:13:14 UTC 2012

Unto the Populace of Cynnabar, Archers and Arbalestiers, Hail!

There will be practice this Sunday Oct. 14, at the usual time, 2-4 p.m., at
Forester Dillon's Range -- if you need directions, please reply to this
email.

Please note that there is currently a 70% chance of showers forecast for
the day, according to the National Weather Service White Lake Office.  BUT
this *is* Michigan, and it is *also* forecast to be nearly 70'!  We
practiced in light rain last week ... there are currently NO plans to
cancel practice for this forecast this week.  And it's NOT like Merry Old
England was southern California, now, eh?

Also note:  We are currently planning an informal "Closing of the Range"
shoot for Sunday, November 18 -- details to follow as they are known.

AND!!!  WHO is interested in WINTER INDOOR PRACTICE?!  I am!  There is that
possibility!  More later!

Yours Most Sincerely In Service to Their Excellencies Cynnabar, Their
Worthy Populace, and the Crown,

Godaeth, Archery GM