[Cynnabar] Dragon Lore Book Project

Genoveva von Lübeck genoveva.von.lubeck at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 16:58:34 UTC 2012

Interested in some Cynnabar trivia? I am writing a book about the SCA
titled, "DRAGON LORE: Histories of the Middle Kingdom" and it is based on
the history and heritage rediscovered and retold during the reign of King
Dag and Queen AnneMarie. The Introduction is complete and ready to read (or
listen to) and it begins at Coronation in the Barony of Cynnabar ... and
even includes a bit of Cynnabar trivia! You can read it as text, download a
PDF, or listen in iTunes. Get the introduction at
http://www.dragon-lore.net/dragon-lore-01-introduction.php . ALL comments,
suggestions, and feedback are welcome, and I encourage you to share your
own stories and histories as well.

Future chapters are linked from Their Majesties page at
http://www.dag-annemarie.com/histories.html and from my dedicated site at
http://www.dragon-lore.net, where you can also learn more in general about
the project and how you can contribute.
--