[Cynnabar] Fw: We need PRIZES!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 16:08:21 UTC 2012

Hi!

Just a reminder that we are still in great need of prizes for Grand Tourney. We've had only 2-3 people contact us since this note was sent out. If you have anything that you are willing to make to donate, please let us know.

Also, this year we plan to make a presentation of the prizes in Our opening presentation so everyone can be part of the ceremony!

Thank you in advance for your skill and generosity!

Hannah and Tairdelbach

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton