[Cynnabar] Forgot this last night....

Shefferly, Charles CShefferly at lear.com
Tue Oct 16 14:01:35 UTC 2012

Sorry everyone

I forgot to print the "fundraiser" budget proposal that goes along with the event proposal I submitted for Terp last night.

Lunch tavern budget request is $400 (last year came in under budget, but then we also ran out)

So total event budget (pending site rental confirmation on rates)
Site rental is what we paid last year: 275
Printing(Terp booklets): 100
Tavern(food & supplies): 400
Total: 775

Regretfully, looks like I will NOT be at the next meeting. I should be at the meeting on either 11/12 or 11/19.

**********************
** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
**********************

This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete this E-mail message from your computer.