[Cynnabar] RUM craftperson display - any takers?

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 17:04:43 UTC 2012

Forwarded from the Kingdom MOAS, latest news includes people planning
to teach at RUM, please submit your class description to the Dean
asap.
This is unfortunately the same day as Grand Tourney, but for those
that are going to RUM that happens to be on this list, here is the
information.

Hi all,

I need some help.  We have two weeks to go till we close registration
for the Craftsperson Display.  Can you send infomation out to the
local groups.  I need to spread the information farther than just
facebook.

We have the display area.  Displays can be works in progress,
something spiffy you have made, a bodie of work, or a reproduction of
an artifact.  We will also have a perfomance venue for those who do
the performing arts.  We will also be allowing youth to display as
well.  We had two youth at the A&S Display at Pennsic and that went
very well.

Thanks,

Philippe