[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting agenda for 09/10/12 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 02:40:49 UTC 2012

Apparently I am going thru withdraw. I have not ran a meeting in almost two
weeks and I’m getting twitchy.  Therefore on this Monday, September 9th we
will have our Cynnabar Baronial Business Meeting!

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

In service,

-Finn

Event and Demo Reports

Harvest Day/TOC -

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Ale to the Victors (Sept 22nd)  – Northwoods will be hosting this event.

Coronation of Dag and AnneMarie (Sept. 29th)  – The budget line item of $400
for supporting the lunch tavern (third discussion and looking for final
approval).

Fiber Faire (Oct 13th)  –

Grand Tourney (Nov 3rd)  –

Nicola’s books holiday gift wrapping (Nov. 17th and Nov. 24th) –

Wassail (TBD)  –

Old Business

New Group Rapier Marshal – Galen has thrown his hat in the ring to become
Cynnabar’s next Group Rapier Marshal. This will be the third discussion and
looking for final approval.

New Group Minister of Youth – Lady Ceara has thrown her hat in the ring to
become Cynnabar’s Minister of Youth. This will be the third discussion and
looking for final approval.

Fixing loaner leg armor (placeholder only, not under active discussion) –

New Business

Announcements