[Cynnabar] Garb Day at Forester Dillon's: Facebook photos

Elizabeth Calhoun lizcal at umich.edu
Tue Sep 11 23:11:24 UTC 2012

Unto the Populace, greetings!

As discussed last evening in the Business Meeting, here's a link to some
very nice photos taken by our Baron and Baroness Cynnabar that can be found
through the following link ...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3642485376948&set=oa.10151394661288765&type=1&theater

... on the Baronial Facebook page.  Please do note that you must be a
REGISTERED Facebook user in order to access this album.

Please be reminded that additional opportunities to enjoy SCA archery in
full garb are immediately in our future, at Ale to the Victors (Sat. 9/22)
and at Their Highnesses' Coronation.

Many thanks again to all who came to the Range in garb, especially Their
Excellencies!

Yours In Service,

Godaeth