[Cynnabar] Cynnabar Chronicles proposal

Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ceara.inghean.mhuirghease at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 23:30:54 UTC 2012

    Hello Everyone!     I would like to propose Cynnabar Chronicles. I’d like to make this in a scrapbook form. Not just as something pretty for us to look at but as something extremely useful to the barony. I thought that doing this yearly might be best starting from after Pennsic to ending with Pennsic.This is what I would like this book to serve as v We can keep records of our events    Ø Proposals allow us to see an account of when, what, where and how things happened for an event.    Ø Pictures would follow so that we could remember (for many years to come):        § Venue appearance       § Who was there       § Set up    Ø Blurbs       § What happened in court       § Significant wins for tournaments       § A schedule of what we offered       § Site tokens?       § Misc. v A record of events we attended    Ø Pictures    Ø Court: Did anyone from Cynnabar receive an award?    Ø Misc. v Practices    Ø Winners of tourneys    Ø Misc. v Meetings    Ø Significant things that happen    Ø Midair’s pie (haha) v Officers    Ø Who was/is in office    Ø Pictures v Other happenings    Ø Dance practice    Ø Garb workday    Ø Archery    Ø Craft night    Ø Fundraisers    Ø Demos Anything else I missed!      We could also do the general form of a scrapbook where it is just simple comments, pictures and memorabilia though I thought having it as a reference for events and a more organized history of our barony might serve as a better purpose so that it isn’t just a pretty book to look at.Also, if it is wanted, I could also do another general one of Cynnabar in the past before this point!To do this, I need some things for it.v Book (preferably 12x12)v Paperv Embellishmentsv Picturesv Permanent non-acidic glue    I have a lot of the tools needed to do the actual work on it so I’m not asking for those. If anyone could donate any of these items, I would be grateful! It could be anything from simple scrapbooking paper to ribbons, stickers, fairly flat unwanted old site tokens, etcetera. After I know what I have to work with then I can make a proposal for other materials I may need that I did not receive or get enough of.     Thank you for your help!

~-~ Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ~-~(Stephanie Bates) "

"Here's to
you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you
and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours and mine and
ours have done for you and yours!"