[Cynnabar] Cynnabar Chronicles proposal

Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ceara.inghean.mhuirghease at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 04:10:46 UTC 2012

Hello!
So
much to think about!

First I
want to address the matter of Cynnabar Historian. I want to make it clear that
I am not trying to make this a new position. It was decided that this idea
should be part of the Chronicler's office. Since I am Ermenrich's deputy, I was
willing to suggest and work on this project as part of that particular office
in Cynnabar. The idea was that once it is done the books would get passed along
should someone else take office. As for space, I personally do not mind it as
my craft room here at home is mostly dedicated to scrapbooking itself.

That said,
I am not opposing the idea of the information put on line. It is a good idea
but it would be more trying when posting photos, obviously. This is part of the
reason that I liked the scrapbook idea. It wouldn’t be a publication that
allows just anyone to get at. Whether or not it’s used at events might be
something that needs more discussion.

There had
been a scrapbook once done by Baroness Giovanna that
has since gone missing. It would be nice to have another one where all the
different sorts of things can be kept such as the available site tokens or
other small memorabilia that might be saved. It’s better than sticking them
randomly in a memory box!

~-~ Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirghease uí Fhaoláin ~-~(Stephanie Bates) "

"Here's to
you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you
and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours and mine and
ours have done for you and yours!"