[Cynnabar] Cynnabar Chronicles proposal

Malachy von Ulm malachy at pfrc.org
Wed Sep 19 12:34:46 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 12:10:46AM -0400, Ceara inghean Mhuirghease u? Fhaol?in wrote:
> That said,
> I am not opposing the idea of the information put on line. It is a good idea
> but it would be more trying when posting photos, obviously. This is part of the
> reason that I liked the scrapbook idea. It wouldn?t be a publication that
> allows just anyone to get at. Whether or not it?s used at events might be
> something that needs more discussion.

A tangible scrapbook has very high value for all of the reasons already put
forth.

The one thing I'll say in support of a digital version is that while a
tangible version can walk away with one person, the digital version could
walk away with hundreds. :-)

I'd make a suggestion that some form of gallery software be used for the
digital version rather than just putting them in a wiki.  I love wikis, but
they're not the best browsing media for hundreds of photos.

--
Malachy

"Ancient nightmares. Archaic legends.  Enigmatic dreams. All of it is true."
Abney Park - All the Myths are True.