[Cynnabar] Archers of Cynnabar! An Announcement from our Kingdom Archer General ...

Elizabeth Calhoun lizcal at umich.edu
Wed Apr 3 10:18:31 CDT 2013

[From the Midrealm Archery Yahoo group]

"Greetings unto all the Archers of the Midrealm, from Mistress Roewynne
Langley, Lt. General of Archery

The season is upon us, and I would like to have all Regional Archery
Championships scheduled.
The winner of each Regional Championship will have a spot on the Pennsic
Archery team. So I hope everyone will be out to shoot in your
Regionals! If you can't make Pennsic, we will go down the list of
winners until we find your replacement.

I'd like to see everyone shooting in the Regionals!

The Kingdom Archery Championship will be held at Simple Day in July,
2013. [ http://midrealm.org/sternfeld/simpleday/ ] Everyone is also
welcome to attend this, as it is the last
Archery competition before Pennsic! Hope to see everyone this summer! ....

Mistress Forester Roewynne Langley,
Lt. General of Archery for Midrealm
MIC for Pennsic 42 Archery"

[Please Note:  I will be contacting our Regional Deputy Forester Liges
shortly regarding our Pentamere Regional Archery Championship.
--Godaeth]