[Cynnabar] Fwd: [pentamereMOAS] Pentamere Regional A & S Faire

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 20:50:14 CDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rhonda Oyer <rhonwenmerchalun at att.net>
Date: Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Subject: [pentamereMOAS] Pentamere Regional A & S Faire
To: MOAS <pentamereMOAS at yahoogroups.com>, Northwoods <
NorthwoodsBarony at yahoogroups.com>, MacEoghain <MacEoghain at yahoogroups.com>

**

Greetings all,

Just a reminder that the Pentamere Regional A&S Faire is *only 10 days away*!
(*April 20 at Day at the Castle*).  So far we have 23 entries and 14
judges.  *We need more judges* at a minimum, so if you can help out, please
consider doing so.

*Last day for pre-registering for both entries and judges is April 13 at
Midnight--that is this Saturday at midnight--3 days!* Please pre-register
as soon as possible on the Kingdom MOAS page at
http://www.midrealm.org/moas/. Go to the Pentamere link and use your SCA
name and home phone number as your password unless you have changed your
password.  Pre-registering allows us to pre-assign judges and to get more
if needed to give all entrants useful feedback. Entries will *NOT* be
accepted the day of the event.

If you have any questions, please email me.

Thanks,

Meistress Rhonwen merch Alun, OL; Pentamere Regional MOAS

 __._,_.___
to sender
<rhonwenmerchalun at att.net?subject=Re%3A%20Pentamere%20Regional%20A%20%26%20S%20Faire>
to group
<pentamereMOAS at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Pentamere%20Regional%20A%20%26%20S%20Faire>
 Start
a New Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pentamereMOAS/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmYmZvbXA0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE2NTg4NjUyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzNjU2Mzk2MzU->
 Messages
in this topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pentamereMOAS/message/172;_ylc=X3oDMTMzaTRpajJtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE2NTg4NjUyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRtc2dJZAMxNzIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzY1NjM5NjM1BHRwY0lkAzE3Mg-->(1)
Recent Activity:

 [image: Yahoo!
Switch to: Text-Only<pentamereMOAS-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change+Delivery+Format:+Traditional>,
Daily Digest<pentamereMOAS-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email+Delivery:+Digest>•