[Cynnabar] Fwd: [pentamereMOAS] Pentamere Regional A & S Faire

Hannah hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 20:02:20 CDT 2013

Tairdelbach and I are planning to attend Day at the Castle where regional A&S will be held. We would be willing to transport your entry if you are registered and cannot attend. As Arina posted --- Saturday (tomorrow!) is the last day to enter. Please let us know and we can make arrangements to transport it there and back!

Hannah

Sent from my iPhone