[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda for 04/15/13 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 23:02:57 CDT 2013

The agenda

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

In service,

-Finn

Seneschal

Event and Demo Reports

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Spring Revel (April 28th Sunday) –

St. Cecilia at the Tower Event (May 18th, 2013) –

Grand Tournament (Nov. 16th) –

12th night 2014 (Jan. 4th, 2014) –

Old Business

Herald office: New officer discussion:  Johannes has volunteered to take
over as the new Baronial herald from Simcha. This will be our 3rd of our 3
meeting discussion/approval process.

Marshal budget proposal: $400 $300 for new items for the office:  This will
be our 3rd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval process. Jasen has proposed
the following items for the marshal office and loaner gear that is
desperately needed. Note, the request dropped as the cost of the shields is
$100 for the pair of shields not $100 each.

2 new heather shields (Brannos) = $200 $100 with edging (UPDATE: The pricing
was incorrect as the shields are just $100 for the pair.)
3 Padded coif @ $25 each (Zen Warrior) = $75
1 Dolly to transport loaner armor (already Purchased) = $20
Armor Repair kit for Marshall office:
1 MultiTool (Leatherman) = $20
1 tool box = $10
1 Ballpeen hammer = $10
Other Miscellaneous items = $65 (this would include things such as duct
tape, leather strips, cording, rivets, etc....)

Baronial Favors budget proposal: This will be our 3rd of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process. The Baroness proposed spending up to $125 on
materials needed to make new Baronial favors. These would make 100 favors in
all and these favors would remain part of the Excellencies office and if
there are any left would transition to the next Baron and/or Baroness to be
given out.

UoM Student group/recruiting – As this will be an ongoing effort, we will
keep this on our meeting discussion agenda for the foreseeable future.

New Business

Announcements