[Cynnabar] Spring Revel is Sunday!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 22 12:04:59 CDT 2013

Hi!

Just a reminder that the Baronial Revel is this weekend! It will be held on Sunday at Island Park (summer practice location) in the large pavilion by where the bathrooms are located. Starting noon until about 6 or so.

Hope you can make it and don yourself in your best attire. A new group photo will be taken.

Lots of fun, food, and revelry. We will hold Our Champion's tournaments, there will be a short court, potluck and some Bardic performances this weekend. Bring something to grill...your armor and projects to work on -- and come join us in the park to kick-off the summer season! This is a great event to bring that non-SCA friend to as an introduction to our group and activities.

Tentative schedule (depends on number of participants and weather. This is just so people can get an idea of how things will probably happen!)

noon - 12:45
Combatants who wish to compete for Baronial Armored or Rapier Champion should present themselves to us or the Herald btwn 12 and 12:45

1 pm - Champions Tournaments begin. Others are welcome to participate to test the metal of those competing and pick-up fighting, after, should weather and space permit.

3:30 pm - Baronial Court, followed by Baronial Group photo and then.....grilling and food

5 pm-ish - Bardic should begin. Please email our A&S Champion, HL Kasha, if you'd like to perform.

If there are any questions about this event or being a Baronial Rapier or Armored Champion, please email!

Hannah and Tairdelbach