[Cynnabar] allergy alert for Spring Ravel

Fujinami no Kaede fujinami.no.kaede at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 12:22:25 CDT 2013

This is the first Spring Revel my husband and I will be able to attend for
the Barony of Cynnabar, and for those who don't already know, my husband
(Kevin Vicklund) has a lot of food allergies, some of them very serious.

We don't expect anyone to have to cater to his food allergies, but if you
could avoid bringing anything with bananas in it, it would be greatly
appreciated.  He can't be in the same room with bananas because they
trigger an anaphylactic shock reaction.  (Bananas still in the peel are
safe, but once they the peel is broken, he can't be around them.)

Thank you!

Fujinami no Kaede