[Cynnabar] This Tuesday workshop! - with fibery goodness!

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 17:39:56 CDT 2013

Greetings to all!

I have managed to borrow a drum carder (from the library of all places :)!
So if you have some fibers (washed! and cleaned!) to card, and would like
to learn something new, bring them along!

I will show how it works, and people can get a chance to card their own
fibers, at least for a bit, so that everyone can have a turn.

This is a good preparation for the dyeing that we want to do later, if you
already have the fiber that you want to dye, and need it carded in
preparation for spinning. My plan is also do borrow the spinning wheel, as
soon as I am done with the carder :)

Best,
Arina de Traentorp